- This event has passed.
What is Human Trafficking?
24 March @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
What is Human Trafficking? Join us for this important presentation and discussion highlighting:
– Who is most at risk?
– What are the red flags?
– What you can do if you see the signs?
– What programs can help in our community?
Presented by: Michelle Gosselin MSW, RSW Human Trafficking Trauma Therapist, Victim Services of SDG and A.
– This presentation will be held at Winchester District Memorial Hospital on the main level in Conference Room 401.
– Light snacks will be served.
– registration is free! Please call Naomi’s Family Resource Centre to reserve your spot at 613-774-2838.